Sunday, January 13, 2013

New year, new attempt to revive the blog. :)

The cold sheep year has arrived! As in: poor sheep is cold, let's let her keep her wool and knit from stash this year. :)

I've started with ripping a vest that would have been too small for me anyway and reusing the yarn (Quince & Co. Chickadee) for a Constantine hat and mittens. Both are finished now, even though the hat still needs a pompom.

Now I'm trying to make a cowl or of the 2 remaining skeins, first attempt was frogged 1 already. Think now I'll follow a pattern (Bandana cowl from Purl bee). :))

I've deleted all old blog posts except the one about Fibrex. It gets the most hits, I guess people come via Google. And because there's not much info about the shop online, I'll keep the post for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment